Regional Fundraising Adviser – AMPERAGE Fundraising
AMPERAGE Fundraising seeks a high-performing, experienced advancement professional to join our team of fundraising consultants at one of these Iowa offices: Cedar Falls, Cedar Rapids or Des Moines. This is a tremendous opportunity to play a key role in helping nonprofit clients achieve support for their missions, capital projects and endowments. Amperage offers growth and development, team spirit, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Extensive knowledge of fundraising trends and regulations
- Excellent communications: oral, written, listening
- Detail orientation and follow-through
- Ability to travel and work overtime and weekends as needed to meet client requirements
- Bachelor’s degree; credential or pursuit of credential preferred
- At least 3 to 5 years of direct fundraising experience, including capital campaigns
Please submit a cover letter which addresses each of the outlined qualifications, a resume, salary expectations and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
AMPERAGE Fundraising Advisers is a full-service fundraising company whose mission is to move the needle for our clients. For more information on Amperage Fundraising Advisers or to make a recommendation for a future blog post, contact us today!